Your Unified Communications Solution Made Easy
No matter how big or small your company is, the right Unified Communications solution can take your business communications to the next level, helping to improve collaboration, boost productivity, increase mobility and enhance the customer experience. UC functionality is inbuilt and included as standard on-premise or in the cloud, all on one user-friendly platform – no need to purchase add-ons or extras.
With this modern, intuitive VoIP softphone and smartphone apps, users have instant access to communication tools such as status, instant messaging, web conferencing, the ability to chat & talk with website visitors, fax & voicemail to email and more.
See the Status of Your Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues is a great time saver, avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags, and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary transfers of phone calls that irritate customers
- Visible from all Apps: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android & web
Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Forward voicemails to inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
Instant Messaging / Text chat
Allow employees to communicate together via text messaging, without the need to rely on third party internet messaging systems or give out personal phone numbers. Users can send and receive text messages via the web, Windows, Mac, iOS and Android apps from anywhere – a true unified communications solution!
- Chat with website visitors, real-time
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Available on web, Mac, Windows, iOS & Android apps
Click to Call from Any Browser or CRM
With the Click to Call extension for Chrome and Firefox you can make calls directly from any browser or CRM via the Web Client. Make outbound calls with a single click of the mouse and eliminate the need to copy and paste numbers.
- Automate tedious and time-consuming workflow processes for staff
- Phone number detection – Detect international or all phone numbers
- Highlighted contacts – Numbers are identified and underlined