For many local businesses and agencies, digital marketing can seem complex and overwhelming. Every day Google changes its search algorithm, social media networks change their rules, and there are new tools and services.
Then you hear about things like chat bots, Snapchat filters, voice search, AI, etc. You get companies calling all the time promising to get you to the top position on Google, or send you leads for a price, or that you need to advertise on this site or that app.
But we’ve got good news for you … local digital marketing doesn’t have to be complex!
There are shiny objects here. No tricks, secret methods, or hacks. Just a solid plan that will get you more customers and grow your business.
The Six Primary Local Digital Marketing Channels
We’ll walk you through the six primary local digital marketing channels and show you how to use them at various points with typical customers.
- Local business citations (including Google My Business and others)
- Reputation management (online ratings and reviews)
- Local business websites
- Email (both broadcast and automated email marketing)
- Social media (including what is a waste of your time)
- Online advertising (Facebook, Google and other options)